In this introductory one-day course, you will gain unprecedented access to a fashion photo shoot. This is a front-row seat adventure at The Fashion Photography School, the stuff of dreams except for you, this dream can come true.
Learn from, and work with, a team of professionals such as a photographer, model, hair and make-up artist and stylist to stage a fashion shoot and to produce images to add to your portfolio and to remember your time with us.
In more detail:
* Learn about all the elements that must come together for a fashion photo shoot to be successful in a small class setting
* Work as part of our team of professionals, during the course, to make it happen
* Discover behind-the-scenes techniques to create, for example, an effect through lighting
* Learn about the contribution made by all the professionals involved in the process; the photographer, hair and make-up artist, stylist and model
* Discover the importance of collaboration and how to give direction to achieve the result you want
* Become a photographer on our team, for the course, and use your own SLR camera to create images to add to your portfolio.
This course is ideal for:
* Serious photographers interested in adding fashion images to their photography portfolio
You will need:
* an SLR camera
* heaps of enthusiasm and
* a willingness to be part of our team for the duration of the course
You will leave with:
*all course participants receive a six-month complimentary PRO membership of theright.fit, an online community that connects professionals in the fashion industry.
* an understanding of the elements that make a fashion shoot successful
* a selection of images to remember your day and to add to your photography portfolio
* as well as the memories of your behind-the-scenes fashion adventure.